Re: Monster's Inc characters? (was Re: Woody++ (IMDB Research Provides the Answer))

also sprach Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña <jfs@computer.org> [2002.07.22.1312 +0200]:
> 	I would continue the Pixar-Debian relation and use the names from
> the Monsters at Monster's Inc, you can read them in the panel when they
> are down in the "Scarefloor" in the movie [0]. I find them funny
> (check [1] and [2]):

Why? Pixar's reaction to our inquiry of using the Woody character was
so as to make me lose any sympathy for yet another victim of
commercialization. greek philosophers don't charge money.

http://kirch.net/unix-nt/