Monster's Inc characters? (was Re: Woody++ (IMDB Research Provides the Answer))

On Sun, Jul 21, 2002 at 03:46:48PM -0400, Luke Seubert wrote:
(...lengthy post omitted...)

> For the next batch of code names, how about main characters from the
> original Star Trek TV series?  Debian kirk, Debian spock, Debian scotty,
> etc.  That should give debian-devel something pointless to debate for a
> while in the post-orgasmic afterglow of woody's release.

	I would continue the Pixar-Debian relation and use the names from
the Monsters at Monster's Inc, you can read them in the panel when they
are down in the "Scarefloor" in the movie [0]. I find them funny
(check [1] and [2]):

sulley (James P. Sullivan)
mike (the green ball :)
randall (the bad guy)
waternoose (the man-in-charge)
boo (the little girl, mabe too similar to 'bo')
celia (the snake-girl at the front desk)
roz (the ugly woman)
yeti (maybe too generic)
fungus
flint
bile

	How about it?

	Javi

[0] I don't have them at hand but there are more thant those in the cast
(and with good names too!).
[1]
http://disney.go.com/disneyvideos/animatedfilms/monstersinc/cast_pop.html
[2] http://monstersinc.homestead.com/Roster.html