Re: Accepted sdl-image1.2 1.2.2-1 (i386 source)

On Mon, Jul 22, 2002 at 07:05:35PM -0500, Christian T. Steigies wrote:
> > I don't know of any Loki titles using SDL_image offhand, FWIW.  Can't
> > speculate about others.
>
> IIRC Loki games have the SDL libraries statically compiled in? They did not
> break in the last, even worse, SDL crisis, at least not for me (TM).

They're offered with and without static SDL.  Creatures 3 does not link
SDL statically, though.  I don't have Creatures 3, so can't test it.

--
Joseph Carter <knghtbrd@bluecherry.net>      You're entitled to my opinion

<Coderjoe> gib, perl?
<gib> methinks perl is the programmer's Swiss Army Chainsaw