Re: Monster's Inc characters? (was Re: Woody++ (IMDB Research Provides the Answer))

also sprach Colin Watson <cjwatson@debian.org> [2002.07.23.0143 +0200]:
> Uh ... you've obviously never run out of time to answer e-mail!

Being my sponsor and advocate, you should know better. Of course. But
didn't I at least notify you of my delay within a timely frame?
Whatever, I don't really want to be involved in these commercial
things.

echo '[dO%O+38%O+PO/d0<0]Fi22os0CC4BA64E418CE7l0xAP'|dc