Re: Monster's Inc characters? (was Re: Woody++ (IMDB Research Provides the Answer))

also sprach Marc Haber <debian-devel.lists.debian.org@marc-haber.de> [2002.07.22.2101 +0200]:
> >Why? Pixar's reaction to our inquiry of using the Woody character was
> >so as to make me lose any sympathy for yet another victim of
> >commercialization.
>
> -v please.

Well, to put it briefly - they didn't get back to me despite initial
negotiation. I consider that a no without explanation, which is
a pretty arrogant/assholy thing to do if you ask me... But hey, that's
just my impression, YMMV!

"a mathematician is a device for turning coffee into theorems."
                                                           -- p. erdos