Re: Politics again! (was: Re: DebConf 2 post-mortem)

Russell Coker <russell@coker.com.au> writes:

> I take it from your resort to ad-homenim attacks that you don't
> actually have a point and are unable to dispute Sam's analysis of
> the situation.

Actually, I wasn't even following the thread - it's a waste of time.
I just wrote a silly email that I thought kind of poked fun in a
general way, and wasn't meant as an ad-homenim or crocodylus attack on
anyone.  Sorry if it bothered anyone, although maybe it's time to step
away from the keyboard a moment if it did!

--
David N. Welton
   Consulting: http://www.dedasys.com/