Re: Politics again! (was: Re: DebConf 2 post-mortem)

On Thu, 11 Jul 2002 07:42, David N. Welton wrote:
> [ apologies to those not familiar with 'the crocodile hunter' ]

Shows like that and soaps tend to be produced for export only.  Generally
only the American and British audiences like them.

> "Sam Couter" <sam@topic.com.au> writes:
> > But it's alright if the good guys strike the bad guys first, because
> > they're... well... bad. And we're good. Yeah, hooray for our side!
>
> Crikey, Oi think we've spotted some kind of wild, amehican-bashing
> bush-nipper - indeed, we've got owahselves a fine specimen!  We've got

I take it from your resort to ad-homenim attacks that you don't actually have
a point and are unable to dispute Sam's analysis of the situation.