Re: DebConf 2 post-mortem

On Thu, 2002-07-11 at 01:14, Adam F. Rogoyski wrote:
> On Thu, 11 Jul 2002, Russell Coker wrote:
>
> > Toronto was far from "completely covered by wild fire smoke", I smelt smoke
> > on one occasion.  I suspect that Denver had more smoke than Toronto...
>
>    It was bad.  The view from the CN tower on Sunday was poor.  Saturday
> and Sunday was hard to be outside and breath the air for me.  The large
> piles or garbage probably didn't help.

That's just our friendly environment called smog.   One of the enjoyable
things of living in South Western Onterio is that we have traditionally
the worst air quality around.  Supposedly, a lot of it comes out of
northern US states coal power plants, nut thn I can't confirm that
myself.

As for the rest of this "fun" poltics, I'll let it slide.

--
Stephen Depooter
<sbdep@myrealbox.com>