Re: Version control systems for debian devlopment

On Wed, 2002-07-10 at 22:01, Bruce Stephens wrote:

[arch performance]

> A revision library helps a *lot*.  If you're trying to use arch, and
> you're not using a revision library, then you aren't seeing it at its
> best!

Great. Software with
use-obscure-feature-so-that-performance-will-not-suck function. (Yes,
revision libraries are not that obscure, once the user has read the
source code (yes, yes, docs, I'm exaggerating)).

cheers
-- vbi

--
secure email with gpg                         http://fortytwo.ch/gpg