Re: Proposal for fixing automake (was Re: State of automake packages)

On Tue, 11 Jun 2002 01:31:31 -0700
Joseph Carter <knghtbrd@bluecherry.net> wrote:

> > In which case it should build-depend upon automake1.4.
>
> Or be fixed.  Once again, and for the twentieth time, there are people who
> have offered to go through basically the entire distribution and fix any
> package we find which doesn't work with automake1.6...

Then, please "the people", go through the packages which
depend on automake, and fix them to depend on automake1.5/automake1.6

regards,
	junichi

--
dancer@debian.org  http://www.netfort.gr.jp/~dancer