Re: State of automake packages

On Wed, Jun 05, 2002 at 06:31:05PM -0400, Eric Dorland wrote:
> Well I have plenty of love to give them :) But I'm horribly reluctant
> to steal any packages out from underneath someone's nose. I suppose
> I'll email him privately (actually CC him this mail) and if he gives
> his blessing or does not respond I'll package 1.6. If he is still
> unresponsive after that is all said and done we can consider him MIA?
> Do people think that is fair? I'm not actually sure he's MIA, that's
> just the general sense I'm getting from this thread.

I'm not sure if I finally mailed Kevin some months back about this. I
probably forgot, but at least Ivo mailed him recently, no reply still.

Cowchelon says nothing. The BTS shows no recent activity, but I didn't
look too carefully.

Jordi
--
Jordi Mallach Pérez || jordi@pusa.informat.uv.es || Rediscovering Freedom,
   aka Oskuro in    || jordi@sindominio.net      || Using Debian GNU/Linux

http://sindominio.net  GnuPG public information:      pub  1024D/917A225E
telnet pusa.uv.es 23   73ED 4244 FD43 5886 20AC  2644 2584 94BA 917A 225E