Re: hurd does NOT need /hurd

>>"Fabian" == Fabian Sturm <f@rtfs.org> writes:

 Fabian> I really get mad when I hear that the sysadmin owns the
 Fabian> machine and pays for its used resources.

	So substitute ownner instead of sysadmin. The principle
 remain: the owner, having to spend real, palpable money for
 resources, (hardware, electricity, etc), may desire to have control
 over how these resources are allocated anbd consumed (in a nuimber of
 cases, the owner hands over the responsibility of implementation and
 enforcement to a systems administrator). If the owner needs such
 control, then the OS ought to be able to provide tools to meet these
 needs.

	manoj
--
 Inheritance taxes are getting so out of line, that the deceased
 family often doesn't have a legacy to stand on.