Re: Wishlist for woody+1

On Mon, 27 May 2002, Anthony Towns wrote:

> So, in the time since the debbugs.trace file has been doing anything,
> 13909 bugs have been filed, and 13598 have been archived. That doesn't seem
> to validate your numbers.
>
> ajt@master:~$ cat /org/bugs.debian.org/spool/debbugs.trace | grep '^new [1-9][0-9]*$' | wc -l
>   13909
>
> ajt@master:~$ cat /org/bugs.debian.org/spool/debbugs.trace | grep '^archive [1-9][0-9]*$' | wc -l
>   13598

I don't erase that file each time my script runs.  You're looking at the
total.  The numbers I gave were for the time frame of the last time I ran it,
until earlier today.

I don't recall the last time I ran it, and didn't look at the timestamps of
the files before I ran it this afternoon.

Looking at the first new bug in that file, gives us a date of:

doogie@master $ date -d '00:00:00 jan 1, 1970+1013932983sec'
Sun Feb 17 08:03:03 CST 2002

Which means you are seeing the total since Feb 17.