Re: Jeroen, you and this discussion are useless if you don't show cooperation.

On Fri, May 24, 2002 at 09:29:17PM -0700, Thomas Bushnell, BSG wrote:
> Jim Lynch <jwl@debian.org> writes:
>
> > If you prove me wrong, I might actually -try- the Hurd, but if
> > yours is the prevailing attitude in the Hurd community, why
> > should I?
>
> His attitude is not the prevailing attitude.

Agreed.  Jeroen is mostly harmless.  Anyone with enough time to watch every
thread he has posted in will realize that.

Something I learned as a churchgoer: every group of people with strongly
held beliefs will contain at least a few who haven't a clue how to respect
anyone else's.  Don't take such people too seriously.  They *rarely*
characterize the whole group.

To not try the Hurd because of your dislike for one person working on the
Hurd would be to throw the baby out with the bath.

Ben