Re: hurd does NOT need /hurd

On Thu, May 23, 2002 at 10:48:01AM +0200, Tollef Fog Heen wrote:

> | > *blink* iptables aren't in the default 2.4 kernel?
> |
> | We don't install a 2.4 kernel by default. We explicitly default to 2.2.
> | We have a 2.4 kernel as an *option*.
>
> Uhm, for some archs, yes.  For other archs, 2.4 is the default.

None of which answers aj's question...

For those of you who haven't successfully parsed it yet:

In whichever kernel(s) is/are likely to be installed if you install a 2.4
kernel at all, is netfilter/iptables support compiled in?

--
Nick Phillips -- nwp@lemon-computing.com
Seriousness is in the eye of the beholder.