Re: XFree 4.2.0 - again

On Wed, Apr 17, 2002 at 11:26:30AM -0500, The Doctor What wrote:
> I would like to ask you to offer an apology to Brandon, saying that
> you didn't know that it was a difficult task and maybe say thank you
> for the work he has done already.  But that's your choice.

Well, as long as we're in the apology business, you could tell me who
this "Brandon" person is that you're talking about, and what the heck
he's doing with my X packages.  I think he owes me an explanation.  ;-)

--
G. Branden Robinson                |      When dogma enters the brain, all
Debian GNU/Linux                   |      intellectual activity ceases.