Re: sid: libc6-2.2.5-4 kills vmware workstation 3.0

* Jeroen Dekkers

| Software always used to be free. That changed, but RMS didn't
| change. I don't what software he used to write parts of GNU, but it
| could have been free, there was enough free software at time. Oh, and
| 1) the Hurd isn't a kernel 2) RMS has never written anything of
| it AFAIK.

Then perhaps you should stop comparing Linux and the Hurd, since one
is a kernel and the other is becoming a full operating system.

| No, because it's unavoidable to have a non-free BIOS, read just what I
| said.

You didn't look very hard, did you?

http://www.acl.lanl.gov/linuxbios/

--
Tollef Fog Heen
Unix _IS_ user friendly... It's just selective about who its friends are.