Re: Debian Conference 2 Registration

On Sun, Apr 07, 2002 at 12:54:32AM +0200, Jeroen Dekkers wrote:
> > Why should we refuse? Lindows.com came to us, not the other way around.
>
> Because it's a proprietary software company?

Hey, I heard that some of our machines got donated by
proprietary software/hardware companies! So lets cut off auric this
evening, OK?

> The thing I want say is: Debian is about free software, IMHO we should
> not have such a prominent sponser promoting non-free
> software. Especially as we probably don't need it.

Cool, what's your international bank account number?

Michael

--
"Well, anybody who refers to a device as 'A:\' clearly has no place in
the Debian Project anyway... >;-)"