Re: Splitting Packages [was Re: ITP: mencal -- A menstruation calendar]

Fabio Massimo Di Nitto wrote:

I agree with you. If I will have some spare time I will
try to extract some statistics using the actual gruops
but I don't promise them for tomorrow. Maybe having
some numbers can involve more people in the discussion
and in a decision. Then it will take the time it needs.
No rush since such change will not be for sure included
in woody.

Fabio

Hi all,
       Im actually work on a script to gather these statistics.
I will probably finish it during Eastern time but since the early stage
of evaluation several interesting numbers are coming out like differents
problems that require some analisys.
As soon as I will have a real usefull report I will post it here.

Fabio