Re: Debian is slower than time (was: adrian's 2.4.x packages)

also sprach Martin Schulze <joey@infodrom.org> [2002.01.31.1931 +0100]:
> Oh, and btw. bitching usually speeds things up in with negative sign.
> Private reminders and kind discussions may work out better.  (just to
> prevent people starting this game...)

oh dear, i tried not to bitch, justt raise an issue. my activities for
debian don't require an account, although i'd love to have one, of
course.

echo Prpv a\'rfg cnf har cvcr | tr Pacfghnrvp Cnpstuaeic