Re: We should not be just package maintainers to make Debian grow

On 30 Jan 2002 09:48:43 +0100
Paolo Redaelli <paolo.redaelli@libero.it> wrote:

> I agree. We can make lintian reports weekly and mail its result not only
> to a package's maintaner but also to other people: 1 or 2 for small
> packages, 3 to 10 for big one; let's call this people "package's carer"
> (pleas forgive my horrible english..... I meant person who take care of
> the package). This way we can become more and more conscious of the
> problems and the needs of every package.

A good thing would be to make also non-mantainers able to subscribe to the
lintian reports of specific packages via e-mail, as for bug reports... so
they could check out the problems and send some solutions/patches to the mantainers
of the packages.

Just my 0.02 eur (40 lit)

--
Davide Inglima, limaCAT