Re: Trying to fix slang

Glenn Maynard <g_deb@zewt.org> cum veritate scripsit:

> > Fixing the slang library is the task of the upstream,
> > Debian needs to do the integration part.
>
> Um, all of the RC bugs in the slang package are Debian's problem.  The
> UTF8 code is a Debian patch.

I'll leave the minor details to the Debian maintainer for slang.
I don't want to touch parts which are not broken.

If you see that something needs to be done,
please file a bug report with a patch to the BTS, against
the respective package.

regards,
	junichi

--
dancer@debian.org : Junichi Uekawa   http://www.netfort.gr.jp/~dancer
GPG Fingerprint : 17D6 120E 4455 1832 9423  7447 3059 BF92 CD37 56F4