Re: Debian Password Manager

On Tue, Jan 29, 2002 at 04:26:58PM -0500, Scott Henson wrote:
> Now on the subject of a debian specific names.  The people working on
> this are all debian affectionados.  Also we want to make this as UI as
> possible.  The project name is Debian Password Manager because that is
> what we descided on.

I suggest you pick another name; you can't use the name "debian"
without either a clear consensus of the developers or a GR, it's a
trademark. Debian is obliged to pursue all trademark violations due to
silly laws about "dilution" of trademarks. If you can't think of
anything, pick a random line in /usr/share/dict/words.

 : :' :  http://www.debian.org/ | Dept. of Computing,
 `. `'                          | Imperial College,
   `-             -><-          | London, UK