Re: bugs + rant + constructive criticism (long)

  (Not Cced :) )

On Wed, Jan 03, 2001 at 02:15:42PM -0500, D-Man <dsh8290@rit.edu> was heard to say:
> What if I set my Reply-To header to be the address I was sending To?
> How would you reply to me?  ;-)

  To make a totally pointless observation: mutt lets you override Reply-To
when you use the standard "reply" function.

  Daniel

--
/----------------- Daniel Burrows <Daniel_Burrows@brown.edu> -----------------\
| "But what the eagle does not realize is that it is participating in a crude |