Re: An alarming trend (no it's not flaimbait.) (fwd)

Colin Watson <cjwatson@debian.org> writes:

> > But I suspect that eight people is nowhere near enough people.  Maybe
> > I could join...
>
> Please do! Adrian Bunk posted a proposal a month or so ago for QA
> organization in the future, containing a good summary of the kinds of
> things people can work on.

So one problem is that I looked at the To Do List on the QA pages, and
it has one item.  I looked at the release critical bugs on important
packages, and they are all small things that can only be effectively
solved by the maintainer (fixing minor typo problems, etc).

I'm sure there's lots of work to be done, but it's not clear what
exactly it is.