Re: Quake 2 sources GPL'd

> > Ben Collins <bcollins@debian.org> writes:
> > > I think that's rediculous. Education is not a smokescreen, and you can't
> > > argue that there will never be free data available for quake2 (or know
> > > for sure that there isn't already).

It doesn't matter whether there will be free date, or even whether there
*is* free data: it matters whether it's packaged for Debian.

On Sun, Dec 23, 2001 at 03:01:02AM -0500, Ben Collins wrote:
> Ok, I'm going to upload libgaming. Nothing yet has been created for it,
> but it is possible. Should I upload it to contrib?

If nothing's been created for it, why would you want to upload it to the
distribution at all?

The "Deb" in Debian does stand for "Deborah", not "Debating Society",
right?

Cheers,
aj

The daffodils are coming. Are you?
      linux.conf.au, February 2002, Brisbane, Australia
                                --- http://www.linux.org.au/conf