Re: Quake 2 sources GPL'd

Branden Robinson <branden@debian.org> writes:

> In fact, I would consider it acceptable in general to move everything in
> contrib to main as long as it each package was forced to be priority

All my messages in this thread have the premise that we want to keep a
distinction between contrib and main. When this premise doesn't hold
my objections against quake2 in main of course falls.

Taking this step back and discussing wether we want to keep that
distinction could be interesting. I'm not against merging contrib and
main but the merge shouldn't be hidden away behind "This code could be
educational"-arguments for each package.

--
Når folk spørger mig, om jeg er nørd, bliver jeg altid ilde til mode
og svarer lidt undskyldende: "Nej, jeg bruger RedHat".