Re: fixed, I think
On Mon, 10 Dec 2001 20:12:57 -0200
Gustavo Noronha Silva <email@example.com> wrote:
> > BTW you have restarted sawfish since the last upgrade ?
> the 7th December release? sure.. I even turned off the computer after
> that.... no one else is still having the bug? it may be something
> specific to my system, thus not being a real bug... though I don't
> recall doing different things with gtk this days
After reading the changelog for gtk, it might be something there.
After 7 Dec, I had a very unstable icewm, until I rebuilt it against
Anyone with similar problems?
gtk+1.2 (1.2.10-8) unstable; urgency=low
* Fixed fails to purge cleanly (closes: Bug#122745)
* Note: Don't use --enable-debug=yes.
it give us any strange problem.
-- Akira TAGOH <firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri, 7 Dec 2001 16:41:39 +0900
gtk+1.2 (1.2.10-7) unstable; urgency=low
* Fixed remove obsolates conffiles by purge.
* Fixed incorrect handling pointer in back-ported patch of gtkrc.
* Fixed search order for gtkrc again... (closes: Bug#121467)
* Hmm I'm not sure, but pull down --enable-debug=minimum because
make sure the cause of strange problem. so it's a default value.
-- Akira TAGOH <email@example.com> Thu, 6 Dec 2001 23:52:12 +0900