Re: fixed, I think

On Mon, Dec 10, 2001 at 02:48:27PM +0100, Christian Marillat wrote:
> >> "SMR" == Steve M Robbins <steven.robbins@videotron.ca> writes:
> > On Wed, Dec 05, 2001 at 01:08:26AM -0500, Steve M. Robbins wrote:
> >> That's nothing.  I can "unexpectedly destroy" just about any window!
> [...]
> >> Windows occasionally disappear while flipping workspaces at a normal
> >> pace, too.  This has been going on for a week or so, and is darned
> >> annoying ...
> > Well [knock on wood], it looks like Christian fixed (or worked around)
> > the problem with Friday's upload.  Yay!
> > sawfish (1.0.1-5) unstable; urgency=low
> >   * Build without gdk-pixbuf (Closes: #120982, #121280, #122356)
> > Can anyone shed light on what the bug was?
> Sawfish don't like gdk-pixbuf :-)
Yes, I gathered that much from the changelog.
I was hoping for a bit more content.  Brevity is not a virtue.

If we knew a bit more about the issues, for example, we might
remember it the next time we are debugging a gdk-pixbuf-using
program.  Or, it might give a hint to those for whom this upload
did not completely fix the problem (c.f. the other reply to my

by Rocket to the Moon,
by Airplane to the Rocket,
by Taxi to the Airport,
by Frontdoor to the Taxi,