fixed, I think

On Wed, Dec 05, 2001 at 01:08:26AM -0500, Steve M. Robbins wrote:

> That's nothing.  I can "unexpectedly destroy" just about any window!
> I'm running sawfish (from sawfish-gnome).  I have six workspaces open,
> and sawfish is configured to switch between them using CTRL-LEFTARROW
> and CTRL-RIGHTARROW.  All I need to do is open a window, then rapidly
> flip back and forth between workspaces.  After maybe 10 seconds of
> this, the window will vanish, and a bunch of
>   Gdk-WARNING **: GdkWindow 0x800188 unexpectedly destroyed
> notes appear in .gnome-errors.
> Windows occasionally disappear while flipping workspaces at a normal
> pace, too.  This has been going on for a week or so, and is darned
> annoying ...

Well [knock on wood], it looks like Christian fixed (or worked around)
the problem with Friday's upload.  Yay!

sawfish (1.0.1-5) unstable; urgency=low

  * Build without gdk-pixbuf (Closes: #120982, #121280, #122356)

Can anyone shed light on what the bug was?

by Rocket to the Moon,
by Airplane to the Rocket,
by Taxi to the Airport,
by Frontdoor to the Taxi,