Re: Debian trademark [was: Debian GNU/w32, may ready to be started?]

Anders Arnholm <anders@arnholm.nu> writes:

> So could you tell me where I can get softeware to create the movie that
> I need to have done this weekend in non-free software. Time is of the
> essence, today we are not at this situation that everything could be
> done with out non-free software. So realworld problems has to be solved
> and that now. Getting more easy free software out is good.

I can't help you with that, I'm afraid.  But that's not my fault: it's
the fault of the unpleasant and anti-social people who are prohibiting
you from using the software you want freely.  Blame them, not me.
Certainly don't blame me for not giving in.

They have hurt you badly, and you should be upset, but you should be
upset at them.