Re: Debian trademark [was: Debian GNU/w32, may ready to be started?]

On Tue, Dec 04, 2001 at 10:54:05AM +0100, Peter Mathiasson wrote:
> Theese days we have two free kernels supported by Debian, why support a
> non-free?

The seems like there are some need for that kernel still out there,
don't ask me why. But usally it comed down to some applications only
avilible to that kernel. And as long that good real work is being done
to support free software. Politics could only destroy this, politics has
changes and divied serveral free software projects. There is no good
reason for that to happen. As long as they work and does a good work. Be
happy accept and if you don't need it don't care.

/ Balp
--
      o_   Anders Arnholm,               HiQ - Consultant
 o/  /\    anders@arnholm.nu             Phone  : +46-703-160969