Re: Debian trademark [was: Debian GNU/w32, may ready to be started?]

On Mon, Dec 03, 2001 at 08:42:08PM +0100, Peter Mathiasson wrote:
> Wouldn't it be better to help making wine support thoose applications?
> Or, even better of course, make free compatible software.

Yes but some need to sole real world problems today and not to morrow.
If everyone had done the same reasoung as you do we still wouldn't have
a large amounth of gnu tools. As someone firs wouls have created the
hurd kernel or Linux before starting to make other stuff like ls, gcc,
emacs and so on.

/ Balp
--
      o_   Anders Arnholm,               HiQ - Consultant
 o/  /\    anders@arnholm.nu             Phone  : +46-703-160969