Re: Nvidia + GLX texturing not working correctly

On Wed, Nov 07, 2001 at 10:14:57AM +1100, Jason Thomas wrote:
> try running the atthached shell script!

Thanks! This pointed out that it was indeed operator error. I shamefully
request forgiveness for wasting time and bandwith for a problem thats been
documented to death with solutions.

I did indeed have a libGL.so in /usr/X11R6/lib that wasnt being erased by
my pre-install script for my GLX drivers.

Again, sorry for wasting everyones time and thanks so much for the help.

--
Mental (Mental@NeverLight.com)

"It is fear that first brought gods into the world."
[Petronius Arbiter, Satyricon]

GPG public key: http://www.neverlight.com/Mental.asc