Re: Nvidia + GLX texturing not working correctly

On Tue, Nov 06, 2001 at 07:00:07PM +0100, Benjamin FRANCOIS wrote:
> Dans son mail du Tue, 6 Nov 2001 09:19:15 -0500, Mental <Mental@NeverLight.com> a dit :
>
> > I should have mentioned that I already tried that. Also looked for
> > conflicting libGL.so's. Recompiled kernel module just in case also.
>
> This really looks like some remaining piece of Mesa. Sure there isn't any ?

I'll have to double check when I go home, but I've reinstalled the
NVIDIA_GLX stuff at least twice now. I'll do some stratigic find's and
make sure there's no libMesa* crufting the system up. Besides in /usr/lib/
and /usr/X11R6/lib, can you think of anything else to look in?

Just wondering. I do apprecate the feedback and ideas. Thanks!

--
Mental (Mental@NeverLight.com)

"At the bottom God is nothing more than an exalted father."
[Sigmund Freud]

GPG public key: http://www.neverlight.com/Mental.asc