Re: Nvidia + GLX texturing not working correctly

On Tue, Nov 06, 2001 at 03:18:21PM +0100, Maximilian Reiss wrote:
> Am Dienstag, 6. November 2001 15:04 schrieb Mental:
> > Hello, about 3 days ago or so I upgraded my unstable box. This seems to
> > have broken a number of linux games. Notably, Rune and Quake3 do not
> > texture correctly. Here's what I mean:
> > http://www.neverlight.com/shot0000.jpg
> >

> After installing a new X you need to reinstall the nvidia glx stuff

I should have mentioned that I already tried that. Also looked for
conflicting libGL.so's. Recompiled kernel module just in case also.

--
Mental (Mental@NeverLight.com)

"Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburger."
[Abbie Hoffman]

GPG public key: http://www.neverlight.com/Mental.asc