Re: solution of sorts and no upload soon (was: Re: apache2: clearing the air [please read])

On Fri, Oct 12, 2001 at 09:30:24PM +1000, Daniel Stone wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 12, 2001 at 12:34:21PM +0200, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> > * on install ask the admin where other vhosts should be created
> >   (which would be /vhost for me, /org for debian, etc.)
[...]
> > That would give you the flexibility of making it easy to create vhosts,
> > does not violate the FHS or Debian policy (at least not in the package
> > itself :) and does not require you to wait for a consensus on what
> > the best place for these files should be (that will never happen) or
> > a policy update (policy is frozen now).
>
> This gets a +(1/2) from me - what does everyone else think? (Thom?).

If you need help writing debconfage for this, let me know.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     Q: How does a Unix guru have sex?
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     A: unzip;strip;touch;finger;mount;