Re: XFS Kernel image packaging

> At this time being, there's no official XFS kernel images nor patches in
Debian, however there is xfsprogs as far as I know in Woody & Sid.  I am
willing to work on an XFS kernel floppy boot disk, but it would be pointless
cine a kernel image with XFS is bloated by about 300K if I'm not mistaken,
at least the ones on some of the machines I put XFS into.  There are
Reiserfs images avaiable however.
> I certainly would like to get a hold of some XFS based install disks if
anyone ever has done any with success.

kernel-patch-xfs is most certainly in woody and sid.

-Ed