Re: XFS Kernel image packaging

	At this time being, there's no official XFS kernel images nor patches in Debian, however there is xfsprogs as far as I know in Woody & Sid.  I am willing to work on an XFS kernel floppy boot disk, but it would be pointless cine a kernel image with XFS is bloated by about 300K if I'm not mistaken, at least the ones on some of the machines I put XFS into.  There are Reiserfs images avaiable however.
	I certainly would like to get a hold of some XFS based install disks if anyone ever has done any with success.

David