Re: bind9-chroot (was: questions on ITP)

also sprach Christian Kurz (on Mon, 24 Sep 2001 10:59:13PM +0200):
> Hm, that doesn't make much sense too me. I think the best thing would be
> to have /etc/bind inside $CHROOT and having no symlink.

except if you want to enable the usual /etc/bind/ editing of
conf-files, which would make administering the chroot no different
than administering the non-chrooted bind.

"time flies like an arrow. fruit flies like a banana."
                                                       -- groucho marx