Re: support for multilingual Packages files?

Hi,

At Fri, 06 Jul 2001 08:24:58 +0900,
Tomohiro KUBOTA <tkubota@riken.go.jp> wrote:

> > > there are already some other packages using latin-1, koi8-r and
> > > unindentified japanese encoding in description.
>
> Please file bug reports for such packages.  I have not noticed existence
> of such packages...

I also found that non-ASCII characters are sometimes used for
Maintainer: field.  I don't know what encoding they use.
I think they should use ASCII characters.
The following list is obtained from Sources.gz for sid today.

Maintainer: Andr* Dahlqvist <andre@debian.org>
Maintainer: Bj*rn Andersson <bjorn@lifix.fi>
Maintainer: Bj*rn Brenander <bjorn@debian.org>
Maintainer: Judica*l Courant <Judicael.Courant@lri.fr>