Re: wishlist for dpkg

Previously Brian May wrote:
> Yes. Thats what I thought (a pity I don't have the exact error from
> dpkg anymore; at the time I was more concerned with fixing my broken
> system). However, from bug #84243 is seems like I wasn't the only one
> affected. Not only that, but it is from libc6, too. Is that a
> coincidence or what?

I don't know, but that bugreport is just as vague so there isn't much
we can do about it unless someone can show me exactly what goes wrong,
and (preferably) can reproduce it.

Wichert.

 /       Nothing is fool-proof to a sufficiently talented fool     \
| wichert@cistron.nl                  http://www.liacs.nl/~wichert/ |