Re: nautilus1.0 in woody...

Scavenging the mail folder uncovered Petr ?ech's letter:
> On Thu, Mar 22, 2001 at 04:16:27PM +0100 , Federico Di Gregorio wrote:
> > Scavenging the mail folder uncovered Peter Teichman's letter:
> >
> > > Please, submit bug reports. We use only Ximian packages, so we don't
> > > know about incompatibilities with mixed systems.
> >
> > this is *exactly* what i stated in my previous mail. you don't know
> > because you don't run a mixed system. this is, imho, bad, because,
> > even if i submit a bug report you don't have a box to reproduce it.
>
> and you didn't also. He said, that they don't support sid, only woody. So
> you can expect, that sid nautilus to have binary incompatibilities

i *used* to have a box. but i am not ximian and i need a clean box to
compile debian packages, i can't afford for two. anyway, i am tired of
writing to ximian ML and getting no responses back. but that's another
story, lets' consider close this flame, please.

ciao,
federico

--
Federico Di Gregorio