Re: Daemontools

On Tue, Jan 30, 2001 at 08:11:37PM -0500, Adam McKenna wrote:
> the supervise log, you have to manually bring it up again.  That script
> someone posted basically assumes that if you have a log directory, then you
> want logging (although this may not always be the case)

I hate replying to myself, but actually the script should work as intended.
If there is no supervise process, svc will not be able to bring up logging.
svc only sends signals to supervise IIRC, and does not actually start up new
supervise processes.

--Adam

--
Adam McKenna  <adam@debian.org>  <adam@flounder.net>