Re: Daemontools

On Tue, 30 Jan 2001, Klaus Reimer wrote:

: I am not very happy with that "update-rc.d remove" thing. If I have removed
: the rc.d-links, I can't restore them, If I want to switch back to init.d. Any
: better idea? Like moving /etc/init.d/proftpd to /etc/init.d/proftpd.disabled
: and moving it back if proftpd-sv is removed. No, I think this isn't working,
: too. If I upgrade proftpd, the init script will be re-created and the next
: reboot causes TWO proftpd instances to run.

man dpkg-divert

--
Malcolm Parsons
finger malcolm@bits.bris.ac.uk for info. (updated 11/2/2000)