Re: update excuses.. how to read them

On Fri, Jan 26, 2001 at 10:36:36AM +1100, Brian May wrote:
> Let me guess: I converted my home directory to use resierfs, which
> means I can not build packages there any more (at least for potato, as
> the order of symlinks is wrong). So I copied the source directory to
> an ext2 file-system, but forgot to copy the upstream source, too :-(

I'm a little confused on this, why is building packages on reiserfs a Bad Thing(tm) I've converted /usr
to reiser, but I'm waiting on /home, since I've started building packages, I'd like to make sure I'm
not going to cause gigantic problems...

Aubin

--
"PUNK IS: a belief that this world is what we make of it, truth comes from ouri
understanding of the way things are, not from the blind adherence to