Re: [EOT, hopefully] NM flamefest

** On Jan 15, Hamish Moffatt scribbled:
> On Mon, Jan 15, 2001 at 11:40:41AM +0100, Marek Habersack wrote:
> > I will repeat my question. And what about those who passed the NM process in
> > a snap and now wait for months for DAM to create the account? (Yes, I mean
> > myself)
>
> I don't know why that is. Only the DAMs and maybe the other AMs know
> why that is. There's no need to flame the rest of us.
Excuse me, but I don't see where I flamed anyone here. I hope you don't
think that posting own opinions is flaming. I didn't call anybody names,
didn't insult anyone. Don't put me in the same sack what other cats just for
the sake of it. I asked my AM, and he doesn't know what's going on with my
application. Nobody knows.

marek

--
Visit: http://caudium.net - the Caudium WebServer

/* A completely unrelated fortune */
 Age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill.