[EOT, hopefully] NM flamefest

Ben, I'm hoping you just misread my last FOUR emails.
Let's make this even clearer:
I TOTALLY SUPPORT THE PROPOSAL TO ONLY HAND OUT @DEBIAN.ORG EMAILS AND
ACCOUNTS ON REQUEST, AND EVEN THEN, ONLY WITH A BLOODY GOOD REASON, AND
APPROVAL. FANTASTIC. BRILLIANT. ADOPT IT. PLEASE. I AM BEGGING YOU.
Better? How's that?
I think *your* reply to my "waste of time" reply was the biggest waste of
time I've seen in my life. You're arguing against me, yet you're arguing the
same point?
Since we're arguing the same thing, I think this thread has pretty much
expired.
But one last plea.
Please, oh please, do NOT close the NM queue.
-d