Re: senior developer? [was: New-maintainer - STOP THAT SHIT]

Hi.

Let's get away from definitions and get to what I think the real meaning is:

Martin was trying to say, there are MANY things that can be done to help
debian without having a debian account. He also feels (as I do) that people
who don't have accounts and want to -help- can do things other than upload.

It's better to not mail about when the maint process will happen, in favor
of mailing about making debian better. (or just DO it, and mail when you
have it WORKING, or ready to integrate/test.)

-Jim