Re: senior developer? [was: New-maintainer - STOP THAT SHIT]

Mariusz Przygodzki <dune@home.pl> writes:

> What does it mean "actually cares about Debian"? They didn't care before?

There is two kind of developers. Those who just uploads packages (the
group I mostly belongs to) and those who do a lot of work on the
infrastructure, the installer, policy and so on.

> As I understood, only "really put some work into Debian" is important for
> Debian project actually, not maintaining packages, not fixing bugs, not
> adopting packages etc. Is it true?

What did you miss in "Which is also good"?

> You wrote on behalf of "we all". What exactly does it mean?

Where had I said that? Never assume that people writes on behalfs of
others.